- 01What does the Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited or AOT do?
- AOT is the leading airport operator in Thailand. Our principal activity is the management, operation and development of six international airports in Thailand, including Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok International Airport and four regional airports (Phuket International Airport, Chiang Mai International Airport, Hat Yai International Airport and Chiang Rai International Airport) providing domestic and international services.
- 02When does the Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited (AOT) have been listed in The Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET)
- AOT has been listed in the SET on March 11, 2004 with the registered capital of Baht 14,285,700,000 and numbers of common stock for 1,428,570,000 shares, par value at
Baht 10 per share.
Then, the 2016 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited (AOT), held on 27 January, 2017, has resolved to approve the change of par value of the Company's share from 10 Baht per share to 1 Baht per share with number of shares increased to 14,285,700,000 shares effective on The Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) on 9 February 2017.
- 03Who are AOT's shareholders?
- The ministry of finance is the major shareholder with a 70% stake, the rest held by institutes and retail investors.
- 04What is AOT's free-float?
- Approximately 30% of AOT's issued and outstanding shares
- 05What is the restriction on foreign investor?
- Foreign investors are allowed to own no greater than 30% of AOT's issued and outstanding shares. However, an individual foreign investor is permitted to own no greater than 5% of AOT's issued and outstanding shares.
- 06What is AOT's dividend policy?
- The company shall pay the dividend in the amount of not less than 25% of the company's net profits after deduction of all specified reserves, subject to the investment plans and other considerations that the board of directors deems appropriate.
- 07What is AOT's fiscal year?
- AOT's fiscal year is started from October 1st to September 30th.
- 08What is the capacity of Suvarnabhumi airport?
- The capacity to serve 45 million passengers per annum - The capacity to serve 68 flights per hour - The capacity to serve 3 million tons of cargo per annum
- 09What are vision and mission of AOT?
“AOT Operates The World’s Smartest Airports : Focusing on service quality by emphasizing on safety and balance of revenue generation”
"Operate and promote airport business including other businesses related to or affiliated with the airport business by taking into consideration of sustainable development"
- 10Does AOT operate the business under the good corporate governance principles?
- AOT has aimed to operate the business under the good corporate governance principles with full awareness of the importance and the responsibility for shareholders and stakeholders. The Board is determined to enhance the AOT's corporate governance, thereby creating confidence to shareholders, investors and all concerned parties.
- 11What environmental activities does AOT support?
- AOT's environmental management and conservation has been tangibly implemented in compliance with conventional practices as well as local and international laws. Besides, AOT has proclaimed the airport environmental management policy to be acted as guideline at every airport under its supervision. Such policy is in constant revision in response to AOT's management direction and current situation.
- 12How much dose AOT charge to the passenger for Passenger Service Charges (PSC) ?
- Domestic Passenger Service Charges 100 Baht and International Passenger Service Charges 700 Baht