Code of Conduct for Investor Relations
- 01Conduct duties with integrity.
- 02Disclose necessary information to ensure that all stakeholders receive accurate information on equal and fair basis.
- 03Disclose information equally for stakeholders. Make sure that all necessary information is easily accessible to all parties. Contact person must be appointed and available to respond to all inquiries from stakeholders.
- 04Conduct duties based on shareholders and stakeholders’ benefits.
- 05Any use of confidential information and/or inside information for pesonal benefit are strictly prohibited.
- 06Silent period for 14 calendar days before the announcement date (IROs should not conduct any meeting with investor or analyst 14 calendar days before the announcement date)
Last updated 19 May 2023