Sale of Shares in Five Associated Companies
31 August 2009
Subject: Sale of Shares in Five Associated Companies
To: President, The Stock Exchange of Thailand
Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited (AOT) held the Board Meeting No. 10/2009 dated Thursday, August 27, 2009 at AOT Board of Directors Meeting Room, 7th Floor, AOT Head Office Building. The Board of Directors resolved to approve a proposal of the sale of shares in five associated companies held by AOT as follows:
- Four associated companies into which AOT entered the concession agreements and the terms of the agreements were already expired as follows:
- Airport Associated Company Limited (AOT holds 10% of total shares)
- Airport Duty Free Company Limited (AOT holds 10% of total shares)
- Thai Airport Ground Services Company Limited (AOT holds 28.50% of total shares)
- King Power Duty Free Company Limited (AOT holds 5% of total shares)
- One associated company: Fuel Pipeline Transportation Company Limited (AOT holds 4.94% of total shares), into which the concession agreement has never been entered.
AOT shall hereafter proceed according to the procedure for selling of shares, pursuant to relevant laws and regulations. Any updated information will be provided later.
Please be informed accordingly.
Company Secretary Office